SKYADMEDIA TERMS & CONDITIONS
Publishers using SKYADMEDIA services must comply with the TERMS & CONDITIONS specified below, so please read them carefully. If you fail to comply with these TERMS & CONDITIONS, we reserve the right to disable ad serving to your site or to cancel your account at any time. If your account is cancelled, you will not be eligible for using SKYADMEDIA services in the future.
Invalid Impressions and Clicks
Publishers may not click on their own ads or use any means to inflate the number of impressions or clicks artificially, including manual methods.
Clicks on the ads must result from genuine user interest. Any method that artificially generates clicks or impressions on the ads is strictly prohibited. These prohibited methods include, without limitation, manual clicks or impressions, and clicks and impressions generated by automated tools, robots or other deceptive software.
Methods to Encourage Clicks
Publishers may not ask others to click on their ads or use deceptive implementation methods to obtain clicks.
In order to ensure the quality of the service both for the sites as well as for the advertisers, publishers using SKYADMEDIA services may not:
- Compensate users for viewing ads or promise compensation to a third party for such behavior;
- Encourage users to click on the ads using phrases such as “Click the ads”, “Support us” or other similar language;
- Direct user attention to the ads using arrows or other advertising gimmicks;
- Place misleading images alongside individual ads;
- Format ads so that they become indistinguishable from other content on that page;
- Format site content so that it is difficult to distinguish it from ads;
- Place misleading labels above ads; for example, ads may be labeled "Publicity" or "Advertisements", but not "Favorite Sites" or "Today’s Top Offers".
Publishers may not place the ad code on pages with content that violates any of our content rules. Some examples include content that is adult, violent or advocating any kind of discrimination.
Sites with ads may not include or link to the following content:
- Pornography, adult or mature content,* violent content,* content related to racial intolerance or advocacy against any individual, group or organization,* excessive profanity,* hacking/cracking content,* gambling or casino-related content,* illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia content;
- Sales of tobacco or tobacco-related products;
- Sales of prescription drugs;
- Sales of weapons or ammunition (e.g. firearms, firearm components, fighting knives, stun guns);
- Sales of products that are replicas or imitations of designer goods;
- Sales or distribution of academic papers;
- Content regarding programs which compensate users for clicking ads or offers, performing searches, surfing websites or reading emails;
- Any other content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity or infringes on the legal rights of others.
Publishers may not display ads on web pages with content protected by copyright law unless they have the necessary legal rights to display that content.
Content Quality Guidelines
Publishers are required to adhere to the following site content quality guidelines:
- Avoid pages with duplicate content or minimum or inexistent original content.
- Do not include content or use any form of deceptive or manipulative behavior to improve search engine rankings.
- Create a useful, information-rich site, and write pages that clearly and accurately describe their content.
Payment by SKYADMEDIA will be issued only in front of original matching invoice from the Publisher with the accurate amount according to the stats according Reports for billing, which will be final by the 15th of every month relevant to the previous month that ended.
SKYADMEDIA is connected to external demand partners (DSPs) through OpenRTB. SKYADMEDIA invoices these external demand partners and then send payment to the Publisher (as per the Publisher's invoice to SKYADMEDIA), within 45 days after SKYADMEDIA has received payment from the relevant external demand partner. To the extent payment is not received from such external demand partner SKYADMEDIA shall have no liability towards the Publisher. SKYADMEDIA is entitled to retain collected invoiced amount from external demand partners and deduct comission and maintain funds as compensation for expenses incurred in connection with recovery and offsetting claims SKYADMEDIA may have towards the Publisher.
In order to ensure the quality of the service both for the publishers as well as for the advertisers using services of SKYADMEDIA, sites displaying ads may not:
- Use third-party services that generate clicks or impressions such as paid-to-click or paid-to-surf programs.
- Be promoted through unsolicited mass emails or unwanted advertisements on third-party websites.
- Be loaded by any software that can trigger pop-ups, redirect users to unwanted websites, modify browser settings or otherwise interfere with site navigation.
Your ad codes may not be altered, nor may the standard behavior, targeting or delivery of ads be manipulated in any way.
The ad codes may not be:
- Integrated into a software application of any kind, including toolbars.
- Placed on emails or email programs.
- Obscured by elements on a page.
- Placed on any non-content-based page.
- Placed on pages published specifically for the purpose of showing ads.
- Placed on pages whose content or URL could confuse users into thinking it is associated with SKYADMEDIA due to the misuse of logos, registered trademarks or other brand features.
Sites showing ads should be easy for users to navigate. Sites may not change user preferences, redirect users to unwanted websites, initiate downloads, include malware or contain anything that interferes with site navigation.